Manager –Legal & Compliance
- Preparing, reviewing and vetting contracts and agreements
- Designing, rolling out and internalising Contract Management System
- Monitoring and ensuring regulatory and compliance requirements especially FASSAI, CLRA, Insecticides Act, Shops and Establishment Act, Consumer Protection Act, Labour Compliances, Legal Metrology Act, Private Label Compliances relating to our warehouses centres, Spokes, marketing operations.
- Reviewing and managing legal cases filed by or against the company in various forms.
- Providing legal advice to other departments as and when sought.
- Preparing brief for opinion(s) and obtaining opinion from external legal counsel.
Desired Candidate Profile:
- B.A.LL.B (Hons) / Law graduate with five years integrated program from NLS / NALSAR / reputed university
- 8-10 years post-qualification experience in an E-commerce company, Multi Brand Retailer, large manufacturing company with multiple locations and business units.
- Candidates from E-Commence or FMCG cos will be preferred.
- Understanding of the Company's businesses and operations
- Good inter personal relationship skills
- Ability to cope with high levels of responsibility and with confidential matters
- Conversant with relevant laws
Note- We work in a 6-Days working culture, please apply only in case comfortable with the same