CityMall is a community commerce platform focused on 300 million new internet users living in 400 small cities, towns and villages in India. CityMall primarily focused on Grocery, Fresh and Packaged FMCG categories. Smaller towns and cities are untouched by traditional online e-grocers with large players like Grofers & BigBasket present in the top 8 metropolitan cities in India. Key bottlenecks are lack of trust, lack of familiarity to browse and purchase online, low average order values (which makes economic viability a challenge for the platforms), lack of credit in online channels (which neighbourhood stores offer).
CityMall is a highly efficient channel to serve these consumers through "Community Leaders". They are the "Social" & "Geographical" connectors between end consumers and CityMall. They help us in acquiring customers, doing sales & marketing to retain wallet share as well as doing the last mile logistics in their communities making the community-led model more suitable for small towns, cities and villages
Founded by IIT Delhi and IIT Roorkee alumni with 8+ years of entrepreneurial experience, Citymall aims to create several thousands of such micro-entrepreneurs and empower them to create the go-to e-commerce platform for Bharat.
CityMall is backed by top tier VCs like Elevation, Accel and Waterbridge.
You will enjoy being part of CityMall if you:
- Are Hungry enough to get your hands dirty and hustle through
- Have First Principles approach towards any problem
- Are Humble to accept mistakes and work collaboratively to find answers
- Love being part of 0 to 1 journey in a start-up
- Own one or many journeys of buying experience of Bharat user
- Be the voice of the customer in the company and advocate ideas promoting customer delight
- Identify customer & market trends and derive product strategy for key focus areas
- Drive product decisions with quantitative and qualitative data on user behaviour
- Drive new product ideas and enhancements to the existing product by talking to our customers (looking at customer feedback, analytics data etc)
- Analyze user journeys to provide actionable insights and recommendations followed by quick experimentation via A/B testing on funnel enhancement to drive growth
- Drive 0 to 1s for new product initiatives working closely with growth and analytics team to prove hypotheses
- Work closely with UX team to identify the gaps in product adoption and run experiments to improve the same
- Build short-term, mid-term and long-term product roadmap by analyzing and prioritizing projects, determining the product design & development effort and looking at ROI.
- Define, track, and improve key product metrics. Analyze key daily/weekly data on various features performance and report key findings.
Skills and experience:
- Minimum 2+ years of experience in driving product-led growth, preferably in the e-commerce industry or B2C product industry
- Ability to build strong relationships and influence cross-functional stakeholders.
- Strong analytical and quantitative skills; ability to use data and metrics to back up assumptions, recommendations, and drive actions.
- Engineering / MBA from Tier - 1 colleges (IITs/IIMs) or Ex-Entrepreneur
- Technology background is preferred
- Working knowledge of SQL and other analytics tools is a plus
Submit Your Application
You have successfully applied
- You have errors in applying